Careers — Open Position
Director of Marketing – North America
- Develop and execute marketing strategies to drive North American growth.
- Drive the creation and implementation of marketing programs and initiatives, and measure results to drive growth and productivity.
- Promote brand awareness and market positioning.
- Develop KOL group and speaker opportunities; organize conferences and webinars.
- Develop marketing collateral and sales enablement tools.
- Support global marketing and sales.
Desired Skills and Background:
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in marketing, including demand generation, digital marketing, content and events, product marketing and PR.
- B.S. in biology or related fields. MBA in Marketing a strong plus.
- Demonstrated experience and success with marketing bioscience instruments.
- Strong strategic thinking and execution.
- Customer focus.
- Demonstrated ability to drive performance standards and execute in a results-driven organization.
Namocell is an equal opportunity employer. Please submit your resume to: Recruiting@namocell.com