Manufacturing Technician – Mountain View, CA
Join our fast-growing team to enable the future of single cell biology! We are seeking a talented self-starter for the Manufacturing Technician position.
- Assemble product instruments according to work instructions in a manufacturing environment
- Manage material (components) inventories and report to engineers of material status
- Troubleshoot instrument systems and components for timely resolution of quality and production issues
- Support R&D and Engineering activities
Desired Skills and Background
- Associate degree or 2-year curriculum at a technical school is preferred
- Experience in a production or assembly environment is a plus
- Able to read and follow assemble instructions and drawings
- Understand bill of martial (BOM) and can correctly identify all material (components) specified in the BOM
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Positive, can-do attitude, and good team player
Namocell is an equal opportunity employer. We provide a fast-growing environment, competitive compensation, and lots of career advancement opportunities. Please submit resume to: Recruiting@namocell.com.