Field Application Scientist – France
Join our fast-growing team to empower the future of single cell biology! Namocell is a leading provider of high-performance single cell sorting and isolation platforms, based in the Silicon Valley. Our proprietary microfluidic-based single cell platforms simplify and empower a wide range of life science research and clinical applications, such as single cell genomics, cell line development and engineering, CRISPR, antibody discovery, rare cell isolation, single cell mass spec and synthetic biology. Our mission is to enable the future of single cell discovery. We offer the opportunity to work in a dynamic and innovative environment with high growth potential.
- Customer training and engagement.
- Help to maintain and increase product usage and support sales efforts through technical presentations and product demonstrations.
- Provide in-field product expertise to support complex technical sales discussions with current and prospective customers.
- Work with Territory Sales Managers to develop and execute short- and mid-term sales tactics to meet/exceed commercial sales goals.
- Provide on-going support for customers both in-person and remotely.
- Act as a key contributor of customer feedback to Marketing and Product Development teams.
- Assist in creation and review of technical literature such as user manuals and application notes.
- Create and maintain customer support information in Salesforce.
- PhD in Biology, Bioengineering, Genetics, Biomedical Engineering, or related fields.
- At least 5 years of lab experience in cell biology, genomics or genetics; industry experience preferred.
- At least 3 years of hands-on proficiency with common cell biology bench techniques especially mammalian cell culture; experience with cell sorting and flow cytometry is a strong plus.
- Broad knowledge of cell biology; single cell laboratory experience is a plus.
- Ability and willingness to travel as necessary.
Skills & Experience
- Loves to teach and talk about science.
- Previous hands-on experience with cell therapy assays and techniques is required.
- Strong understanding of Cell Line Development, Single Cell Genomic, CRISPR & iPSC Cloning, Cell Isolation and Synthetic Biology.
- Substantial knowledge of current scientific literature, life science methods and applications.
- Previous experience providing Applications/Technical support desired.
- Outstanding problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and administration skills.
- Self-directed and creative.
- Excellent attention to detail, time management and process management.
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong brand ambassador.
Namocell is an equal opportunity employer. We offer the opportunity to work in a dynamic and innovative environment with competitive compensation and high growth potential. Please submit resume to: Recruiting@namocell.com.