East Coast Sales Manager
We are seeking candidates to expand our US sales. The East Coast Sales Manager will have strong technical knowledge in the area of cell line development, CRISPR, single cell technology, cell sorting and NGS, and will demonstrate technical credibility to effectively consult with customers to influence key decisions on technology and product choices. Strong business acumen is required to build successful account and translate sales strategy into business results. The ideal candidate will have a strong history of account relationships with key opinion leaders in the single cell technology space.
- Demonstrates technical credibility to consult with customers on technology solutions.
- Demonstrates funnel management skills with strong hunting/prospecting and closing skills.
- Understands scientific project needs and business needs of the customer to win the business.
- Develops and maintains current knowledge of single cell markets, products.
- Utilizes product and application knowledge across the single cell application portfolio to successfully conduct selling presentations.
- Plans and conducts sales presentations, seminars and trades shows.
Desired Skills and Background
- BS or MS in Biology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry or related field; or the equivalent knowledge and experience. PhD degree is a plus.
- Strong ability to win business and establish long term customer relationships.
- Must be willing to travel up to 60%.
Namocell is an equal opportunity employer. Please submit your resume to: Recruiting@namocell.com