Director of Marketing
Join our fast-growing team to enable the future of single cell biology! We are seeking an experienced marketing professional with strong track record in biotech instruments marketing to lead our marketing efforts. You will drive the go-to-market strategy, market development, product marketing and commercialization of our single cell platforms. This position is based in our headquarters in Mountain View, CA.
- Develop and execute marketing strategies to drive North American market and revenue growth.
- Drive the creation and implementation of marketing programs and initiatives, and measure results to drive growth and productivity.
- Promote brand awareness and market positioning.
- Develop KOL group and speaker opportunities; organize conferences and webinars.
- Develop marketing collateral and sales enablement materials.
- Drive and support global marketing and sales.
Desired Skills and Background:
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in marketing, including demand generation, digital marketing, partnerships, content and events and PR.
- B.S. or above in biology or related fields is required. M.S. or Ph.D. is preferred, and MBA in Marketing is a strong plus.
- Demonstrated experience and success with marketing bioscience instruments.
- Strong strategic thinking and execution.
- Customer focus.
- Demonstrated ability to drive performance standards and execute in a results-driven organization.
Namocell is an equal opportunity employer. We offer the opportunity to work in a dynamic and innovative environment with competitive compensation and high growth potential. Please submit resume to: Recruiting@namocell.com.