You will be the primary technical interface for Namocell’s customers. Responsibilities will include assay development, conducting system usage trainings for customers, providing experimental design, data analysis, and other customer support. You will help to drive rapid adoption and customer success with Namocell’s products.
- Serve as the technical account manager, acting as the point of contact with the customer.
- Keep customers apprised and trained on advancements in Namocell technology and software.
- Coordinate and perform customer site trainings and demonstrations.
- Identify, document and communicate customer feedback to management.
- Contribute to white papers and documentation and help to expand customer support content.
- Scientifically partner with customers as they develop their research utilizing Namocell technology.
- Engage in scientific discussions with customers and cultivate long-term customer relationships.
- Create and maintain successful working relationships with customers. Manage customer expectations with the goal to exceed.
- Gather and deliver customer feedback, communicating customer use cases beyond initial product scope.
- Troubleshoot issues related to user’s technical skills, experimental design, software and instruments.
- Participate in trade shows, seminars and technical symposia. This will include presentations and networking with thought leaders.
Desired Skills and Background
- Ph.D. or MS in Cell Biology, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Genetics, Immunology or Bioengineering.
- At least 5 years of lab experience in molecular biology, cell biology, genomics or genetics.
- Hands on proficiency with common molecular biology bench techniques and cell culture; cell sorting experience is a plus.
- Broad knowledge of genomics, cell biology. Single cell laboratory experience is a plus.
- Self-motivated, go-getter and team player.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and systematic troubleshooting skills.
- Strong communication skills. Outstanding presentation and training skills.
- Committed to providing outstanding customer service.
Namocell is an equal opportunity employer. Please submit your resume to: Recruiting@namocell.com